We invite you to attend a free webinar, “Cybersecurity in Healthcare: Outlook for 2018,” hosted by our EVP of Strategic Innovation David Finn on January 25th from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST.
2017 was an unprecedented year for breaches and ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations. Yet, according to a new report from Black Book, more than eight in ten provider organizations lack a reliable leader for cybersecurity, while only 11% plan to get a cybersecurity officer in 2018. The survey revealed that the healthcare industry continues to underestimate security threats as attackers continue to seek data and monetary gain.
Register for this webinar to join industry expert, David Finn, Executive Vice President of Strategic Innovation at CynergisTek, as he takes a look at the emerging risks in 2018, and provides strategies and insights to help providers bolster cybersecurity efforts.
During this webinar, we will also discuss:
- Why ransomware will continue to be the biggest threat
- Emerging threats in medical device security and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Ongoing concerns by Congress with the establishment of the Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force
- Latest developments related to OCR HIPAA Audits and cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity priorities providers need to consider in 2018
Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to ask some of your most pressing questions during the live Q&A portion of our webinar.